Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shooting Next 2 Days


Hey Sugar friends!

We will be shooting our next DVD tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday and I will be out of pocket. My stupid AOL email account will not let me customize my email away message. It just says "I am away." And I don't want to piss off any customers by just "being away", so I am posting a little note for the 8 of you that read my blog that I will be unavailable to read emails until Wednesday. If you would not mind, please pass that along to the entire Internet by 8 am tomorrow. That would be most helpful.


What are we shooting? When will it be released? As my mom used to say to me, "Keep yer drawers on!" (That means be patient.) :) Gotta love Melba and her little pearls. My sisters and I call them Melba-isms. Well, I am rambling now. Back to work for me. I still have stuff to get ready. You should see the bomb my kitchen is right now.

Wish me, Wendy, Todd and Trish good luck. I've got one shot to get it right tomorrow or no DVDs for you!

HA... I crack myself up when I am tired.

Sharon

13 comments:

googlegirl said...

You crack me up when you are tired too!! LOL!! Hope tomorrow is everything you need it to be!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Ms Sharon.
Good luck and all the best to you.
Oh, and make it 9 blog readers.I read it too ,annonymously.
love ya
- Haniya

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the new DVD and whatever it is, I am sure it will be wonderful.

As a fellow Southerner, I am very familiar with "keep your draw-ers on" - no explanation needed here! I just hope it won't be "a month of Sundays" before it is available. :)

Anonymous said...

Love all your work Sharon. Make that 10 blog readers. I'm a big fan of yours!
cmoseley

Lea said...

WooHoo!! Glad to hear you are starting on the video! Looking forward to adding another one to the collection! See ya when you get out of the kitchen! :)

Lea

liz said...

OOOH, man, I can't wait! I'll be on that DVD like a 'duck on a june bug'...ever heard that one? Thanks for all you do Sharon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon your so funny!
My MoM used that saying when we were growing up to!
I cant wait to see the next dvd but have to say its going to be hard to beat the Boxes & Bows one I love love that one!!

SharonG said...

Can't wait to find out what the new dvd is going to be. LOL! yes, heard that many of times growing up...now I say to my daughter "Don't get your thongs in a knot". Hey times and things are a changing, lol. About the email, thingy...just got my email back and working Monday, so I feel your pain. Good Luck on the new dvd and and hope to hear from you soon!

Julie Reid said...

Hey Sharon!!! I got my Boxes & Bowes DVD yesterday and I loved it!! I watched the whole thing last night. I can't wait to try out a few things. We are moving so it will probably be a while (love the new house but hate the moving part).

I can't wait to see what the next DVD is about I do need to order your other DVDs. Thanks again. Julie Reid

Scarlett Wishes said...

Good Luck! Excited about the new video!

Was in my local cake shop, Jester's/fondant source in Orlando, and saw your Boxes and Bows playing... I couldn't resist! I bought it!!! Although I can't watch it as I have homework... So excited!


Thanks Sharon :)

Cara said...

See, more than 8 people read your blog. :) I don't always comment, but I do read. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your next blog entry,and can't wait to meet you on Face book as well :)
Oh, and absolutely can't wait to hear more about the DVD.
missed ya here.
- Haniya.

Anonymous said...

I read it annonymously too, so make it 12 readers. Vicki :)