Friday, June 12, 2009

Give-a-way winners!


HELLO SUGAR FRIENDS!




Our little communion girl (that would be me, tee hee) picked our two winners from a random drawing, and they are:

Victoria
and
Susan

Congratulations to you both. I have sent you an email re: claiming your prize. Thank you all for playing!


-----------------------------------------


TOTALLY TOPSY TURVY

The last of the DVD pre-orders are going out today and tomorrow. Some of you have received them already and it seems like you guys are liking it so far. I welcome any and all comments and feedback. And I am not too proud to humbly ask you guys to spread the word if you are happy with it. Word of mouth is my best marketing tool.

As always, thank you all for your business!

Sharon

5 comments:

Julie Reid said...

Look how precious!! Love the picture!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Desert Rose said...

awww you look so cute :D
and awww :( I didnt win.
Congrats to the winners :D

DoubleA said...

LOVE THE VIDEO!!!Just got it and have already watched it, staying up until 1 am to finish! This is fantastic!

fiddlesticks said...

Awww you looked so adorable in that photo! I got my dvd last Thursday! I have been watching it on and off and love it so far! Well Poop I didnt win either Oh well Congrats to the winners!!
I wonder what the next dvd will be ????? Always looking ahead hehe!
Thanks Sharon!

GG Shirley said...

Got mine this morning Sharon and watched them straight through this afternoon. All of your DVDs are must have's, but this one is really great. It takes some of the fear out of trying a slanted, tiered cake. Filled with helpful little hints as well.
Thanks,
Shirley W.