Thursday, October 22, 2009

Behind the Scenes at DVD Shoot


WOW!

That was a wild two days! 27 hours of filming to get 7 hours of footage. It was long and hard, but also tons of fun and worth every minute. You guys know Wendy is the unsung hero of shooting these DVDs. The behind the scenes work she does cannot be described. I literally could not do it without her. And of course, the great video team of Trish and Todd from Video Specialties.


Here are a few snapshots taken on Monday and Tuesday:


Here we are playing back a scene to check it.




Center camera from behind.




The Monitor.


What did we use these for?



And these?




Working on something..........




What the heck am I doing?




Wendy assisting me with scene prep.





Part of the aftermath. And only a small portion
of the carnage is shown here.




Tired girls.

Pooped!



Now on to the editing phase! I can't wait to see it come all together.



Now I am off to join the witness protection program, because Wendy is going to hunt me down and kill me for posting those pics.




Happy caking ya'll,

Sharon
www.sugaredproductions.com


12 comments:

Dori said...

Oooooo.....mommy likey those daisies! Can't wait to get the skinny on the new dvd! You girls work so hard for us. Thanks!

WendyB said...

One day when u least expect it.........


( yea I am still tired too)

Janel said...

I STILL say you guys look great in those pictures!!

I cannot wait to find out what this video is about... I have a lil idea - but, not really!

I does look REALLY fun!!

Edit quickly - Mama needs a new video!! haha!!

Unknown said...

I wish I looked like that after 27 hours. Can't wait to see the video.

cindyS said...

oooh very interesting....cannot wait to add it to my growing sharon z library :D

thanks sharon and all her crew for your hard work!!!!

ljchris said...

Looks like I know what I'm getting for Christmas!! Can't wait, and thank you for all your hard work.

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

Really hard work there.. Love watching you.

Gayla said...

I'm so excited and can't wait for the video, feel like I'm gonna learn a lot!

fiddlesticks said...

OOOOH! Looks good! I hope we find out what the new dvd is soon!!!Love the Daisy's!

Nancy Smith said...

Can't wait to see the dvd! Thanks for all of your hard work. I have reviewed all of your 3 dvd's and I'm now getting it better! Thank you for everything!

Unknown said...

تصميم تطبيقات الجوال

Susan said...

In the event that you set out to make me think today; mission achieved! I truly like you're composing style and how you express your thoughts. Much obliged to you. Eminem net worth 2020: Eminem is a multi-platinum selling American rapper, producer and actor who has a net worth of $230 million. He is consistently one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world.