Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Gift from SugarEd


FREE SNOWFLAKE CUTTER SET


Make the holidays special by creating an endless assortment of snowflake
cookies with this 5 piece set!




Decorate with royal or glace icing, fondant, modeling chocolate , colored sugars or sprinkles.



You can also use them to cut out shapes from brownies, bar cookies, or sandwiches






Use to cut fondant or gumpaste decorations for your holiday and winter cakes.






This set of cookie cutters comes in a reusable storage tin.


Set of 5:
3 snowflakes (4¾", 3¾", and 2¼" diameters) and 2 cutout shapes.


Free gift with purchase of $50 or more before shipping.





Happy Holidays from SugarEd!

6 comments:

ME! said...

Okay, so snowflakes are my absolute favorite thing about the holidays. Seriously. I can't wait!

kdodgen said...

Hey Sharon,

I received my Totally Topsy Turvy DVD yesterday along with my free Snowflake cookie cutters and can't wait to use them. I have already watched the DVD and have to say I LOVED IT. Thank you for all your hard work making the DVD and thanks for the free cookie cutters.

Kim D

Mata Family said...

The snowflake cookies are my favorites! I will definitely have to make time for those this year!

Teralyn Smith said...

Just got my order today!! So excited, not only did I get the snowflake cutters (love them) I now have a complete collection of your DVDs. You are truly wonderful!!

Love Is In The Details said...

Darn it! Everytime I order, I just miss a free gift, this is 2 in a row :(

angelabarton said...

I just got these cookies cutters as a birthday gift from my mother in law and I can not wait to try them out in a few weeks! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!