Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Classes by Rebecca Sutterby




Rebecca Sutterby is a world renowned and award winning cake artist. She has been featured in countless magazines, and has won first place at the Oklahoma Sugar Arts Show National Wedding Cake Competition. She will be offering beginner and advanced classes in her home state of Kansas. This is truly an incredible opportunity to learn from one of the best cake artists in the nation.





Please visit her website to see her incredible work at Sugar Creations.

If you have the opportunity to take one of her classes, do not miss it!





3 comments:

Valentina :D said...

I'm going to my room to cry now.
WHy can't I live closet to Kansas.

KathyY said...

Oh Sharon! Do you think you can get her to come to New Orleans?

Rebecca (Indecisive Baker) said...

I live in MO (about 40 minutes form the class site!)

I'm currently begging my husband! I'd love to go!!