Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sheet Cake DVDs on Sale Now!



The new DVDs are ready!



Sheet Cake Secrets takes you through three cakes from start to finish.




Learn run sugar, two tone icing, fondant and buttercream borders.


Airbrushed frame, chocolate transfer, fondant grass and accents.


Airbrushed hills and clouds, royal icing plaques, frozen buttercream transfer, and more buttercream borders.

Each cake has its own lagniappe section. Almost five hours of instruction on two discs!


AND EVEN MORE........



The Sheet Cake Bonus DVD teaches you even more techniques!




Drop shell border, airbrush highlights, royal icing message.



Bottom buttercream borders.

New Tools too:
fence cutter
rope twist cutter
daisy cutters


Come see at SugarEd Productions!


15 comments:

Patty said...

On my way to order, thanx Sharon it looks awesome, you have done it again!

Evelyn said...

This DVD is just what I need, since I do mostly childrens cakes. Can't wait to get it.

Teralyn said...

Thanks - I watched both of them and love them - very informative.

Thanks again

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

These DVDs look amazing! I can't wait to add them to my collection.

Morsels By Mark said...

Cannot wait - will be watching the mailbox daily! Sharon, as usual your customer service is bar none! You rock!

googlegirl said...

I can't wait for it to arrive!! They all look sooo awesome!! I still think you should have named it "Between the sheets With Sharon Zambito!" lol!

Kelly said...

Love it! Thank you so much for my copy!
Kelly

Nancy Smith said...

Can't wait to get it! should be here this week!

Unknown said...

I just added your newest DVDs to my 40th birthday list. I cant wait to watch them!

You were looking for suggestions for your next DVDs. Can you do something around wedding cakes? Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love love the new sheet cakes dvd !!! Love the bonus dvd to!!
Amazing once again thanks Sharon!

fiddlesticks said...

What ?? that last comment was from me !!! hehehehe!

ChristyZ said...

Another great DVD!!! Loved watching the DVD's and picked up a lot of great tips! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

Cristi-tutty said...

My sugestion are too many..hahaha how to carve cakes for example to make a car, to make a body,or a purse.
Another one that I will love to learn is how to make a good fondant , how to make figures with gumpaste, and also if you could share some good recipes will be great.
Maybe how to paint over fondant will be interesting too.
How to make something like this will fondant like a transfer but with fondant http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/transformer-cake-1.jpg


Thank you for sharing your knowledge


I got the boxes and bowl and the sheet cake and I love them....thank you

dom said...

Discover The Decorating Secrets Professional Bakers And Cake Designers Have Spent Years Perfecting! This Explosive Guide Is Jam-packed With Everything You Need To Get
http://438b6-z7kbpzfwj9g7l6i40kaj.hop.clickbank.net/